We are accepting new admissions
but have implemented additional pre-screening procedures to ensure the health and safety of everyone at Cottonwood Tucson. **At this time, all family visitation has been suspended until further notice.**
Cottonwood Tucson is closely monitoring all coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and is following suggested best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of the virus. For more information, please click here
.**Telehealth Providers: please fill out this Google form to be added to our list of resources for patients.**
AdmissionsWelcome to Cottonwood Tucson
At Cottonwood Tucson, we respect your decision to seek treatment for yourself or a loved one. We understand that this process can be both difficult and overwhelming. Our admissions counselors will work to provide you with support, education, and information that will aid you in this process. Admissions counselors are available to talk with you every day of the year, offering you consistency, respect, and confidentiality.
A thorough admissions assessment will allow our counselors to identify your treatment needs and provide you with the best possible direction as you make your decisions.
The admission process begins with the patient or patient’s representative contacting a member of Cottonwood’s admissions team. Our professional admission coordinators are caring and dedicated in helping individuals and families in crisis and can be reached day or night and will respond to each call within a maximum of 24 hours.
There are five critical steps in Cottonwood’s admissions process.
- Telephone contact with a Cottonwood admission coordinator begins the process. At this time information about the patient’s needs will be discussed. Medical, therapeutic, and family information will be collected to determine the appropriateness of the patient. This is done to make sure that the patient can truly benefit from Cottonwood’s program.
- Once it is determined that the individual in question would benefit from treatment at Cottonwood finances are discussed. Whether it is a self-pay situation or there is request to seek insurance benefits a financial counselor will explore all possibilities with the patient and family. Financing is available.
- At this point a discussion of family involvement and potential extended care options are discussed. Cottonwood is clear on the front end that treatment is the start of a lifetime of work and that additional treatment is needed whether that is extended residential, intensive-outpatient, meetings, or individual counseling.
- Patients are then given a checklist of “Things to know before you check in” (clothes to bring, personal care items, money, visitor information, telephone usage, contraband list, etc.)
- The final step is solidifying an admit date and securing travel arrangements.
Call for more admissions information and daily rates: (800) 877-4520
* If at anytime during the admissions process the potential patient or admissions coordinator decides Cottonwood’s behavioral health and addiction rehab in Arizona is not the right choice, a referral to another source for care can and will be given.
Begin Your New Life in Recovery Today.Let Us Help You Get Started.